Monday, October 8, 2012

0 Looking at the Silver Lining

Last Saturday I woke up feeling numb and empty. So I did the only thing i can do. I prayed. The prayer goes something like this:


Thank you for giving me another day to live Lord God. As I reflect upon my life today, I shudder at the thought that you haven't left me even though I have fallen under your grace many times. Of all the mistakes that I have done, many things could have happened. It could have been worse. But here I am today slowly but surely getting up. You are truly a great Father. Let me lead a life pleasing to Your eves starting today. No more double standards. Lead my life to serve you and do what you want me to do. Teach me to put You first above all things. I know I can't do this on my own. It is only by your grace that I will be able to get over this. I love you! Amen.


I posted this as my status in my Facebook because I don't want to forget it and for me to have something to read through whenever I feel down again. :) Walking with the Lord is not easy but if you hold on to Him tightly, everything is all worth it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...