Saturday, June 22, 2013

0 SATURDAY

today started out fine. Dragged myself out of bed so that I can go to my dentist appointment. Bummer. Like, its one of those days where you just want to lie in bed the whole day and listen to your music player and be lazy.

Going to my dentist, I usually ride a jeepney and then the MRT but today, I kinda want to just take it slow and chillax. You get what I mean? Well anyway, I decided to ride the bus after the jeepney. It was a sssllloooowww ride so I got to think about many things. Nothing in particular though, just random bits and pieces here and there.

When I finally arrived at my dentist though, he already left! twice in a row! I haven't had a checkup in three months already so it was really depressing :(

Anyway, instead of sulking and having BV all throughout the day, I decided to just make the most of it. I decided to go to Megamall to checkout headphones as I've been itching to get one for a week now. This was triggered when my ever trusted Phillips SHQ1000 Actionfit sports waterproof headset broke down. (You will forever be remembered and loved ).




I've searched far and wide, (medyo OA) and finally settled for the  Philips ONEILL over ear Green headphones. You can find reviews of this product online as i'm in no position to review headphones but personally, I like the sound quality of this one. I was deciding between the stretch and the shibuya but the stretch won me over. Shibuya is the blue one below.



Philips Stretch

Philips Stretch

Philips Shibuya


While I was in the process of chosing between the two headphones, I decided to drop by globe center to settle some balances, and things about my plan. The wait was freaking long. Like, there are just 6 people ahead of me and it took me and hour and a half to be served. Luckily I was in no hurry.

So after buying my headphone I decided to chill by Starbucks shaw, my favorite chill spot. This is where I go if I want to think about my life, what to do with it and plan my future. Went there at around 4:30pm and was shocked to see so many people. Its usually not that crowded there at around that time so I was kinda disappointed. That didnt stop me from receding to my own world though. One mocha cookie crumble venti frappe and I was in my own thoughts. Thought of many things, planned and set my goal for the duration of the year, made a poem, updated my playlist and watched a movie. By the time that I got back to reality, the people were gone. Only a couple of customers were left. I didn't even noticed the thinning crowd in the coffee shop. I was that absorbed with myself. not in an obsessive, narcissistic way mind you, but in a way that I am in my own thoughts. 

I deeply treasure times like that where I get to know myself more and just enjoy my company. Yes I'm an introvert but that does not mean that I don't enjoy being around people. I have a couple of friends that I enjoy being with but I also enjoy being with just myself. 

Then, after some time, I decided to go home, eat dinner, surf the net and write this blogpost about my day. 

So how was your saturday?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...