Saturday, March 30, 2013

0 Happy Birthday!

Happy 10th birthday biboy


This blogpost is a tribute to my baby dear, biboy, who is celebrating her 10th birthday today. I decade of her life shared with us. She had been with us since I was in first year high school. She is a second generation pet as her mother was my first pet kitty. She had been a witness to all my teenage angst, rebellious years and all heartaches since my first boyfriend. She had been my pillow in nights when all I want to do is breakdown and cry. I think she had seen me cry more than any other human being alive. lol. She knows when to make lambing in times when I am down. Cause most of the time she is this mataray type. Haha. We also had our share of love-hate relationship. Through all the scratch marks, bite marks and pagtatarays I received, I still love you dearly from the bottom of my heart.

To my friend, my pet, my furry little sister, I hope we can still spend more time with each other. I know you are nearing your twilight years but I do hope we can still count years and years of being together. You will always have a special place in my heart that no other himan being can ever replace. You made it to 10 years old, is another 10 years with you too much to ask?


The Bleh Pose


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...